Corfield’s Electrical offer a comprehensive range of Cathodic Protection (CP) services, including engineering design, installation, monitoring and maintenance support services.
With experience in Cathodic Protection applications for pipelines, water and waste infrastructure, distribution systems, and above and underground storage tanks and marine structures, our team is proficient at working across a range of Cathodic Protection system types including, impressed current, sacrificial anode and in-concrete systems.
With more than 15 years’ experience in the Cathodic Protection and Concrete Remediation fields Corfield’s has completed work for some of QLD’s major resource companies including BMA – Hay Point, EDL – German Creek, Qld Alumina Limited and Gladstone Ports Corporation.
With highly trained and experienced technicians, we can create a fully customised CP investigation and design plans, including corrosion surveys, testing, analysis, remediation, and system design information. Additionally, we offer a complete range of maintenance and operation services to suit a range of customer specific requirements.
Our Cathodic Protection services include:
- CP system design and installation
- CP system maintenance and on-going monitoring
- CP inspection and surveys
- Electrical interference testing/electrolysis investigations
- Operational CP system repairs and upgrades
- CP system registration
- Data logging
- Transformer Rectifier unit repair and maintenance
- CP control and monitoring platforms
- CP system testing and troubleshooting